I am a postdoctoral researcher in mathematical quantum physics at Cermics, the laboratory of mathematics of the École des ponts, in the team of Éric Cancès. You can find my CV here, and you can email me on louis.garrigue(at)enpc.fr.
 L. Garrigue. Unique continuation for many-body Schrödinger operators and the Hohenberg-Kohn theorem. II. The Pauli Hamiltonian (arxiv:1901.03207), Documenta Mathematica (2020)
 L. Garrigue. Hohenberg-Kohn theorems for interactions, spin and temperature (arxiv:1906.03191), Journal of Statistical Physics (2019)
 L. Garrigue. Unique continuation for many-body Schrödinger operators and the Hohenberg-Kohn theorem. (arxiv:1804.07564), Mathematical Physics, Analysis and Geometry (2018)
Sept 2020 - : postdoc at Cermics, École des ponts, in the team of Éric Cancès
• 2017 - 2020 : PhD in mathematical physics at the university Paris-Dauphine, with Mathieu Lewin
• 2016 - 2017 : Master's degree in fundamental mathematics, university Paris-Diderot
• 2014 - 2016 : Master's degree in theoretical physics, École normale supérieure
• 2012 - 2017 : Student and civil servant at the École normale supérieure in Paris
Here are condensed presentations of some of my works :
• New Hohenberg-Kohn theorems, which I presented at Singapore in September 2019
• Unique continuation for the Hohenberg-Kohn theorem, which I presented at Banff in January 2019
Here are some lecture notes given for an introduction to physics for ENS students in humanities.