The Scilab window has the following Control buttons.
New buttons can be added by the
Note that the command:
- Stop interrupts execution of Scilab and enters in
- Resume continues execution after a pause
entered as a command in a function or generated by the Stop
button or Control C.
- Abort aborts execution after one (or several) pause,
and returns to top-level prompt
- Restart clears all variables and executes startup files
- Quit quits Scilab
- Kill kills Scilab shell script
- Demos for interactive run of some demos
- File Operations facility for loading functions or data into
Scilab, or executing script files.
- Help : invokes on-line help with the tree of the man and the
names of the corresponding items. It is possible to type directly
help <item> in the Scilab window.
- Graphic Window : select active graphic window
invokes Scilab in the ``no-window'' mode.