CERMICS, École des Ponts
Articles in journals
Conferences with proceedings
Conferences with extended abstracts
Articles in journals
- A business dinner problem, with Alejandra Estanislao, Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, 97, 173-188, 2016.
- Shared mobility systems, with Gilbert Laporte and Roberto Wolfler Calvo, 4OR, 13, 341-360, 2015.
- Balancing the stations of a self-service bike hiring system, with Mike Benchimol, Pascal Benchimol, Benoît Chappert, Arnaud de la Taille, Julien Laroche, and Ludovic Robinet, RAIRO Operations Research, 45, 37-61, 2011.
- Equilibrium results for dynamic congestion game, with Nicolas Wagner, Transportation Science, 44, 524-536, 2010. The version given here has been slightly modified, in order to correct several typos which remained in the published version and to add missing conditions in Lemma 1 and Theorem 2.
Refereed conferences with proceedings
- Optimal Network Estimation of Origin-Destination Flow from Link Data, with Fabien Leurent, TRB 2009.
Refereed conferences with extended abstracts
- Computing kernels in graphs with a clique-cutset, with Ayumi Igarashi and Adèle Pass-Lanneau, CTW 2017.
- Simulation of Mutualized Urban Logistics Systems with Real-Time Management, with Rafik Makhloufi, Diego Cattaruzza, Nabil Absi, and Dominique Feillet, ISTS 2014.
- A combinatorial approach to colourful simplicial depth, with Antoine Deza and Pauline Sarrabezolles, EUROCOMB 2013.
- Locating charging points for an electric fleet, with Bernat Gacias, MOSIM 2012.
- The static Multiple Vehicles rebalancing problem, with Daniel Chemla and Roberto Wolfler Calvo, ODYSSEUS 2012.
- Polytopal complexes: maps, chain complexes and... necklaces, TGGT 2008.
Unpublished technical reports
- A Zq-Fan theorem, presented at the "Topological combinatorics" workshop in Stockholm, Sweden, May 2006.
- Parcours et coupes (in French), with Andras Sebő, chapter in a collective work on graphs (Publisher: Hermès), 2007.
- L'Energie des Mers, Hors-Série Science & Vie, mars 2001.